Adam Guy has been running Wildon Grange single-handedly since October 2012, producing a growing range of handmade salad dressings, sauces and flavoured balsamic vinegars, all of which are made in small batches in his home kitchen in County Durham.
Prior to running the business, Adam was born and bred into a farming family in rural Teesdale. He then studied and worked in the agricultural science sector for 8 years in Newcastle, London and near Dublin. Wishing for a more challenging, rewarding and varied career, and with a love of cookery and a head full of ideas, he decided to go into the food sector.
Adam remains determined to keep Wildon Grange as a one-person home-based business, giving it that distinctiveness and deeply personal touch that some larger businesses lack.
In addition, when customers meet him at shops or food fayres, he can honestly say that every bottle has been made by him, from the recipe creation to the ingredient sourcing, production, packaging design and labelling, delivering and paperwork. Adam is eager to see what the future for the business brings.
Wildon Grange products can be ordered directly from us or in-store through a range of wonderful Farm Shop and Deli Stockists from southern Scotland down to South Yorkshire, as well as in Gloucestershire.
In addition, Wildon Grange attends a range of national and local food fairs throughout the year.
- Taste Awards 2014 1 Gold Star – for Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Taste Awards 2014 1 Gold Star – for Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Taste Awards 2014 1 Gold Star – for Beetroot Balsamic Vinegar
- Taste Awards 2013 1 Gold Star – for Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Taste Awards 2010 2 Gold Stars – for Francesca’s Fantastic Figgy Pear Relish
- Taste Awards 2007 3 Gold Stars – (highest possible) for Christopher’s Cosmic Carrot
Company Registration Details
Wildon Grange Wholefoods Ltd (trading as ‘Wildon Grange’)
Registered Address: 9 St Andrews Close, Aycliffe Village, County Durham, DL5 6NA
Registration Number: 8200601